Monday, October 31, 2011

~Entry Bundle :P~

hi & asssalamualaikum..


lamanya aku x update blog. who caressss??? haha. whateva. lately i've been just busy with my dull, damn boring, irritating life. busy with the nonstop asignments..the test. & now will be busy doing my theses. in which the final progress presentation will be on this coming 12/11. haihhh. cuaakkk. coz there's still a lot of things i need to settle. (-__-) poyo buat muka sedih! haha. nway, i hope i can manage to go through it all with success. pray for me ya?? :)



so, i dont have any interesting stories to tell ya guys. FYI, i just formatted my lappy & the bluetooth device was gone. so it's a bit difficult for me to upload my new photos in FB or blog.damn! for that reason, i tpaksa pinjam laptop org lain smbil buat muka kesian utk transfer gambar.. :P


below are several activities that i've been doing lately.so check it out peeps!





that's me with free flowers. x grad lagi da ada org bagi.hehe. rezeki yg x disngka dr kedai sebelah time jg kedai konvo aritu. :D





then, meeting old friends.da things that i love to do. everyone's grown up.heeee. :)






ari tu masa ada Big Bad Wolf sempat la pegi. all these books are only rm50. mcm2 jenis buku ada. i heard akan ada lg event ni kat South City Plaza. x sabar nk pegi borong lg. :)






buku ni best! da abes baca. wink! :)







heee. i bought miley cyrus's book. few friends of mine told me that i look like her.oh, really?haha. mood perasan x abes2. :P





on 15th october sempat la attend my friend's convocation. wif amy darling. :)





wif mr.ben's flower that i gave to him. sori. there's no pic of me wif him as dat pic is still wif his friend, hafiz firdaus aka photographer of the day.




will update later k.. with <3. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿