Wednesday, September 18, 2013

~17/9/2013~

Hi & Assalamualaikum....






Yes.. I did.. I should never let u into my life.. i wish if we could turn back the time, i won't be so close to you.. I wish you were nothing & never give any impact in my life...







Sesiapa yg baca status saya mesti tau saya sedang bersedih.. I promise.. will remember this date till my last breath.. i promise.. this is the last time I'll cry.. after this, no more tears.. receiving uxexpected news from that someone important in my life..it just, i didn't expect it to be so soon.. yes.. it hurts.. but i know..no matter what, life goes on.. & i've gotta stay strong.. I promise.. one day you'll regret for all your mistakes..& i promise..one day you won't see me shed my tears anymore.. the only thing you'll see is my beautiful & happy faces,  how blissful, successful & contented i am without you in my life.. I PROMISE.. 

















InsyaAllah.. :')






p/s: Allah SWT tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya.. 
(Al-Baqarah: 286)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿