Thursday, December 20, 2012

~15/12/12~

Hi & Assalamualaikum..



15/12/12.. bersamaan 1/2/34 hijrah.. definitely Allah SWT plan is the greatest.. cantek sgt tarikh bulan Islam ni..hehe... 


one of the biggest step in my life.. hopefully this is the right & the best decision.. i'm engaged to someone now.. Mohd Khairul Hafiz Bin Muda..officially my fiancee now.. Alhamdulillah.. jom tgk gambar teaser.. ;)




 my mini pelamin designed by Butik Iman Hanny 2U.. (^_^)






Candy Buffet & Doorgifts by Arinah's Collection & Wedding Doorgifts







love the doorgifts.. ;)







 me only with the DAIS.. (^_^)








 with my BFF.. Nur Izzati.. ;)








with faz & zati.. (^_^)








 with lovely cousin & aunt.. ;)








with ma cousin Along Yam.. :D








with mama abah.. ;)








 with toki & tok.. :)







with the hantaran.. my future mom in law berkenan gile kat handbag tu..hehe







till then, bye bye.. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿