Tuesday, July 23, 2013

~Someday~

Hi & Assalamualaikum...


In life, there are many ways we are going to be tested.. I believe, i'm a strong person, therefore Allah SWT gives the toughest test for me.. sometimes I'll go over the line.. especially when i'm weak enough, heart full of hatred & anger.. I'll easily make the silly same mistakes for over & over again.. and there is a 'person' out there did take advantage on what i've been going through.. But thanks to him, I do realize everything now.. and of all these years, i do think i've enough.. so, i think i'll leave everything that make me sad now.. i'll open the new chapter of my life.. I believe there's so many wonderful things waiting for me out there.. may i be the better person one day.. InsyaAllah.. Please guide me Allah SWT.. :')




p/s:Someday we will forget about the hurt, the reasons we cried and who caused us pain..We will finally understand that the secret to being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time.. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our lives which will show how well we ran the race..So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again.. (^_^)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿