Saturday, December 21, 2013

28.11.2013

Hi & Assalamualaikum..





fuhhhhh.. berhabuknya blog..hehe..maaf you alls.. tuan empunya blog sangatlah bz starting end of November to December 2013..tik tok tik tok..kejap je masa berlalu kan.. how fast time flies.. sedar x sedar dah nak habis 2013 pun.. :)





ok.. as stated above, 28.11.2013 was my 24th birthday.. Alhamdulillah.. masih dipanjangkan umur.. dikurniakan rezeki yang melimpah ruah.. walau bukan mewah tapi cukup dengan apa yang ada.. dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik..walau dah 3 minggu demam virus & 2 minggu batuk belum pulih, dah makan ubat dari 4 klinik, sekurang-kurangnya sakit ini tidak kronik.. ada org lain yg lebih susah & sakit.. dan of course, sakit itu kan penghapus dosa.. so it's not a burden at all.. (^_^) )... dan dikurniakan lebih masa untuk beribadat & bertaubat.. Thank you Allah SWT..for giving me more time to breath, to repent, and to come back to you.. Nothing is much more blessed than this..  :')





nak cerita about my birthday celebration sebenarnya.. Birthday celebration tahun ni rasanya lebih bermakna.. sebab ada 5 celebration...hahahahaha.. banyak benauu kan.. over..kalah retisss..kehkeh.. for the 1st celebration, on 28th November 2013 itself.. actually, i didn't expect anything from my fiancee or my friends.. just expect a dinner with loved ones & friends.. that's all.. and i didn't know my fiancee had arranged something for me... on that day, i was busy finishing my first paper to submit to my sv.. i just got a message from him..asking for Mira (my rumate) phone number.. kinda suspicious, sbb mcm bley agak jee...hahaha.. i know my fiancee wasn't a romantic type person.. pernah lupa my birthday juga zaman-zaman awal bercinta dulu.. he rarely showed how much he care & love me.. post anything about me or about us kat fb pon jarang sgt-sgt.. maybe he is kinda ego-type man..so boleh imagine tak mcm mana dia? hehe.. and because of this also, at one moment, i turned to someone else who showed more attention, care & love (which i thought it was real, but it wasn't.. i was being fooled for years until one day Allah SWT wake me up after i asked Him to show me the truth.. and at last i know who's the real Diamond, who's the real glass actually.. Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah.. knowing that Allah SWT save me & help me to go through all the circumstances in my life, and He even give me more joy after that, it's a real bless).. so, that's why i never put high expectation towards my fiancee.. 






So, at night, we went to The Mines after Isyak.. duk berlegar-legar kat dalam The Mines, seeing my fiancee & friends planning something..tapi buat-buat tak tahu jela..hahaha.. sampai la tetiba diberitahu..planning x jadi makan kat The Mines, pergi balik area Serdang.. sebelum tu da cakap dengan rumate, "nak makan katne ni? jangan la kedai mamak"..but it seems like my destiny for 24th birthday celebration was at Kedai Mamak baru kat Serdang..hahaha.. masa sampai-sampai kat restoran mamak tu, a bit surprise coz ramai sangat kawan-kawan datang.. masa tu taufiq, che pak, kak long, qema, semua da ada.. nampak something in box atas meja.. macam 2 biji kek boxnya.. pastu start order-order makanan, then, terus dorang bawak box tu depan mata & suruh me bukak...pastu my rumate hulur bunga kat my fiancee.. asking him to give it to me... tadaaaaaa





my dream cake.. It's a birthday cake from Wahdi Farhad, the owner of Le Chouette Macaron yang famous kat FB & Instagram.. macam tak percaya je.. hehe.. Me & my rumate memang adore gila kat Wahdi Farhad because he create many awesome macarons & cakes.. selalu usha-usha kat insta.. then, saje memain kat my fiancee, tag dia kat gambar kek lawa-lawa, cakap 'birthday saya nanti saya nak cake macam ni..hehe'.. i never thought that he would buy one coz for me it was quite expensive.. i know my fiancee didn't have a lot of money, since we are getting married soon, most of our expenses was for the wedding.. besides, to get through Wahdi Farhad, was never been easy.. i saw many customers complained that he never replied their messsage/whatsapp.. coz he had too much orders.. and what makes me shock the most is that, my fiancee just ordered this cake a day before, which is on 27.11.13 evening, sedangkan other peoples ada yang booked months and few weeks before.. mungkin dah takdir & Allah SWT had fated that cake would be mine, so He make my wish came true.. nampak tak kat situ? bila Allah SWT kata Jadilah, maka Jadilah..kan?? and he was a kinda shy person who never ordered anything from on9.. dia x pernah shopping on9 kot..hahahaha.. so i was quite stumble & wonder how would he ordered the cake & so on.. i read those whatsapp conversation between him & Mr. Wahdi, and i laughed..hahaha.. kaku sgt.. boleh plak cakap 'bang, saya x reti nak romantik2, abang tulis jela apa yang sesuai kat atas kek tu'..hahahaha.. naif sangat kan.. :P








My cake on Wahdi Farhad's Instagram.. weeeee.. :D









inside the cake.. butterscotch..red velvet & chocolate...  seriously sedap sangat-sangat.. it's really worth the price.. especially the vanilla macaroons.. dap dap dap..pasni pasti order lagi.. :)









Bunga ini my rumate telah diarahkan beli..patut mira & kak long hilang masa ronda-ronda kat The mines..tetiba muncul qema..hahaha 









the birthday girl with the cake & a beautiful rose..  










the happy faces candid mode of me..senyum sampai telinga.. :D











The birthday girl with the person that she guaranteed, she will never find someone like him in this world.. who always love her, for who she is.. who never wanted to leave her..who never wanted to seek other girls who is much prettier or knowing other girls as he found that she is the most amazing person in this world.. who sincerely love her no matter how many years had passed by.. who always willing to be there in her life when she's broken to pieces.. who always be with her during ups & downs.. who always fight for her, even he knew the girl real feeling.. who is patiently wait for her to come back in his life even he was hurted.. who always see her as the best person that he ever met in his life.. who never wanted to change her.. who accepts her when she's skinny or fat.. who still want her even she has the ugliest face on earth due to changing hormone & the abundance of pimples..who always advise her to forget & forgives those who had wronged her..who always encouraged her for not giving up on her dreams.. who always wanted her to be part of his life forever.. who wanted to grow old with her, have abundance of cute babies & built future dreams with her.. Allah SWT.. help us to seek your Jannah..Please ease our way..i am thankful for having this person in my life..  :') btw, ignore his annoying face..haha






and here's the random pic event of the day.. it was much more meaningful celebrating your good old days with bunch of awesome friends.. who always care, advise & make your day awesome.. Mr. Ben know how much i care about my friends.. even i asked his permission to invite my friends for dinner that day.. but he already planned everything with them..supposedly the plan is, bring me to Pizza Hut The Mines, where everyone is ready, giving the cakes to the pizza workers & surprised me.. however that plan need to be changed as Pizza Hut pukul 9pm dah closed..haha.. anyway, thank you for those efforts..even the event didn't come out as planned, i feel so much happy & blessed to have all of you in my life.. this is the first time Mr. Ben trying to do something extraordinary, i did appreciate it.. He tried to make me happy.. He tried to surprise me.. he tried to be the guy that i love.. that night, after dinner he even apologized me for he's being imperfect.. he blamed himself for the plan that didn't went well & i have to celebrate my birthday at Kedai Mamak.. hahaha.. having him & good friends beside me, it's already enough.. i feel blessed.. :')







excited me & kak long..hehe









with my beautiful girls.. :) 
Nur Izwa.. Amirah Syahmi.. Qemma Caspio.. me.. Fatin Syakirah.. Esya Abbas.. 










with my handsome boys.. Amin Mokhtar (Taufiq), Naim Abdullah (he's my fiancee's bestfren.. dua2 gambar pejam mata..hahaha..), Fakhri Zainuddin (Che Pak) and ehem..mr fiancee.. heeee.. Jeri je takdak..huhu 














us..camwhoring..hehehe.. thank you Allah SWT for giving me the chance to know these awesome people in my life.. you take one, you give me more.. i'm blessed indeed.. :')






the next day, i went back to Terengganu.. so 2nd Birthday Celebration will be with mama & adik.. :D





selfie dulu..hahahaha 










 
me with mama... i love you.. :')










 
my adik.. Ena..  peminat KPOP tegar..hahahah :D













our lunch  at Chicken Rice Shop (favourite Abah & Mama) & cupcakes of the day.. ajak mama beli kat Baker's Tales Cuppy.. nyummmy!







Abah absent coz pergi kursus..so the next day when he came back, we celebrate my birthday again for the 3rd time.. this time with mama, abah, adik, mr fiancee & his mom..my future mother in law.. :D









having dinner at Sri Wangsa Seafood.. the best sweet sour is here.. menu for dinner.. :) 










orang kesayangan hamba.. adik..mama..abah.. abah bz dgn phone 24 jam..hahaha 










mr.fiancee..his ummi.. and me.. :) semua x sabo nk makang..haha






Esoknya da balik UPM.. hari tu da niat.. during my birthday nak bagi kawan-kawan cake in jar.. so balik rumah buat.. bawak pergi UPM.. heee..therefore, we had 4th Birthday Celebration at Domino's Pizza Seri Kembangan..hehe..this time lagi ramai join..kak izu..aiman & his friend, syafiq.. :)








homemade cake in jar (choc moist & red velvet) made by me for my awesome friends..baked with love..hihi







the boys...  












the girls...kami la yang menghuru- harakan domino's pizza tu..hehe








and last celebration.. when my parent come to KL on weekend.. abah ada kursus di Negeri Sembilan.. so, mama & adik yang baru habis spm mahu datang KL enjoy katanya..hehe..pick up mama & adik at KLIA.. & then, the story of my sickness started.. tetiba pening, seram sejuk.. i can't even walk.. baru happy happy nak bawak mama & adik jalan-jalan kat Nilai.. abes punah.. me terbaring je dalam kereta.. suruh Mr. Fiancee bawak mama & adik jalan2.. sampai masa nak pilih langsir & cadar bilik pengantin pun terpaksa dipapah..wuwuuwuuu..malamnya terus pergi klinik.. makan ubat Dr.. but still not feeling well till today.. :(





oh ye.. sambung cerita.. celebrate malam pertama dengan makan kat Foodcourt Kajang tu.. and then the last nite, at Johny's, Jusco Cheras Selatan.. lepas makan, pergi karaoke with family kat sederet dengan My Home Hotel.. Nyanyi sampai sakit tekak..haha :P







antara menu for dinner..  










Cinta Hati saya dunia akhirat.. Abah & Mama.. sayang mereka sangat-sangat.. :') 









Along.. me.. Mr. Fiancee yang semakin membulat juga..hahaha 










abah nyanyi dengan semangatnya..haha 










happy family.. :) 







Asyik makan sedap je.. mana x gemuks kan..hahaha.. therefore, i'm officially increased 3-4 kg..hahaha.. xpela.. Gemuk tanda bahagia kan?hehe.. Thank you Allah SWT for everything..for having all of these people in my life..surrounded by a good family and friends.. i feel blessed day by day.. now i know.. Allah SWT tidak pernah merampas apa yang kita sayang.. Sebaliknya Dia menggantikan dengan yang lebih baik daripada itu.. :)






p/s: maaf lah cerita panjang sangat.. lepas gian hampir sebulan tak menulis..hehe.. see ya next time.. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿