Wednesday, November 27, 2013

~One day~

Hi & Assalamualaikum..





~One day that guy or girl will MISS YOU. I mean that person who was so special to you, whom you trusted and loved so much with all your heart but paid you back by cheating on you, asking you to give him or her space, fooling you with fake excuses and eventually dumping you for others. He or she will realize that you were the right person for him or her but it will be too late to make it up to you. You have done whatever it takes, you have cried and pleaded for that person but there’s no change! Come on enough is enough. Just try to leave your life now, go back to your old ways and forget that person. I know it’s very hard but if you surrender everything to GOD he can deal with it. Be strong and happy again because you’re someone’s reason to smile. Life goes on.- unknown~






p/s: a note to myself.. it's useless to be with someone that don't know your value, taking you for granted and even hurt you more & more after what you've done for them.. i was lucky that Allah SWT had saved me from that kind of person.. the most important thing is that, i learned that i shouldn't chase people.. be myself.. do my own things.. work hard for my future and less care about others.. the right people.. the ones who really belong in my life, will come to me... and stay... 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿