Saturday, November 9, 2013

~Before~

Hi & Assalamualaikum...






People will always judge you.. Think negative about you, even they don't know the real truth.. Me? No matter what they said, I'll stand still & fly up high... Words can't bring me down.. The more they hurt me, the more i'll prove they're wrong.. The more i'll prove that i'm better without them.. the tears & broken-hearted i've been through yesterday, i know sooner or later, Allah SWT will turn all of them into an everlasting joy & happiness.. Thank to those who put me in trouble & bring me down.. thanks to those who had hurt me so bad.. thanks to those who make me struggle with my life.. Without you, i'm not alive.. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿