Tuesday, November 12, 2013

~ Close the Door ~

Hi & Assalamualaikum...





i always did.. but at last, i'm the one who hurt so bad.. it's time to change.. 








substracting myself from anyone and anything that make me suffer.. there's one point in my life when i feel that, enough is enough.. i just can't take this no more.. 








i know i've been tested for some reason.. Allah SWT is planning something big for me in future.. He loves me.. He want me to come back to the right path.. as i've been lost all this time.. 









Definitely.. everything went well now.. Alhamdulillah.. Alha,dulillah.. Alhamdulillah.. i feel so blessed day by day.. Praise to Allah SWT because of Him,  i feel much more contented, happy, and calm that i never felt before.. He's the one who make me feel this way after so much heartache & hardship i faced in my life before.. He's the Almighty.. He's a listener.. He's a forgiver.. He knows everything.. 










Rejection, hurt, mistakes, failures.. all those things will make me grow further.. 












I do believe Him.. have faith on Him.. Allah SWT the Almighty have answers to all unsolved questions.. He knows what best for me.. Indeed, He's the one who can make anything possible.. even it might seems impossible.. & He will only granted me the best.. I know.. :)








p/s: Perjalanan hidup ini masih panjang.. banyak lagi cabaran yang akan ditempuh.. semoga akan terus tabah menghadapi hari-hari mendatang.. Just always remember, Life is a journey from Allah SWT to Allah SWT..  :')








No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Honey © 2013 | Best Viewed with GOOGLE CHROME | Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿